Pilot Payroll is designed for calculating salaries of staff according to the laws of Republic of Lithuania. The application is robust, flexible and easily adapted to the needs of all types and sizes of businesses.
Pilot Payroll in brief:
- Salaries are calculated using any kind of accruals and deductions;
- Multiple pay types: regular salary, hourly pay, overtime pay, bonus pay and others;
- Customizable income, tax and deduction categories support;
- Vacation pay accrual and sick pay accrual;
- Social security tax and income tax calculation;
- Time tracking. Unlimited number of work schedules;
- Integration with external data collecting devices;
- Data export to mobile devices;
- Variety of reports such as Payroll register, Payroll checks, Gross payroll, Journal Summary, Journal Detail, State Tax Inspection and SODRA declarations, etc;
- Tracks all stored employee data;
- Complete details about all employees are maintained in personnel records, such as, name, date of birth, marital status, academic qualifications, professional qualifications, etc.;
- Business trips;
- Multi-company management;
- Export payroll data to General Ledger.